Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hello everybody, this is Mardi!
So my mom totally let me do the blog update this time.....I think it's cuz she knows I do such a better job than she does. When will she learn? Seriously.
Anyway, So not a whole lot a of new news going on in the Peterson house. Oh wait, we got a puppy. Mom and dad named him Cujo.....all I know is that he takes attention away from me. Rude. What EVER..
Oh oh oh...my mom and dad bought a swimming pool! Yea for me!! Even though I really like to climb out of my baby bubble thing, I totally like the pool! It keeps me cool and I get to be in the water, which I really love. :) I heard them say that it's to help me keep cool and help keep the rashes away, but I know......they wanted one.
Mom and Dad still work 27, but I know they love me oh so sure much cuz they take care of me when I need it. I got the icky rashes again, but mom and dad helped me so they would go away.
I still think my mom and dad are the coolest EVER. I mean, how could they not be?!
So ya, still living the dream and making people recognize.
Peace out from the west side,
Mardi Ione Peterson

1 comment:

  1. My goodness she is cute!!!! Your puppy is way cute too.

    ReplyDelete